Is your WordPress blog hacked with malware or a virus? Is your site blacklisted by search engines? Our WordPress Security Experts will clean and restore your site for you.
When your WordPress blog has been maliciously attacked by a hacker, you need to take immediate action! The clock is ticking.
The longer your WordPress website stays hacked, the worse the consequences!
Your infected WordPress site can spread viruses to anyone who visits. You can be blacklisted from search engines like Google and it will harm your SEO. You lose your readers’ trust, your affiliates might leave your program… and you lose money!
Don’t panic. We’ve fixed hundreds of hacked sites just like yours. We know it’s an emergency and we’ll get it fixed for you as soon as possible.
How Our WordPress Cleanup Works
Unlike some lower-cost alternatives, we don’t just run a quick script to delete or disable malicious code only to have the hidden hacker files reinfect your site later. Our trusted professionals thoroughly examine your site file by file. We find the cause and remove any malware or viruses, and fix any known vulnerabilities on your site.
Then we upgrade your WordPress core files if possible, database, plugins, and themes to the latest stable version. And to help keep the hackers from breaking back into your website, we add some security to your site too.
And if the search engines are blocking your website, we take care of that for you as well. When your website is cleaned of malware and restored, we’ll send you a detailed report.
WordPress Malware Removal and Restoration includes (single WordPress site):
- A temporary home page letting your site visitors’ know it’s down for maintenance. (Keeps your visitors safe while the site is being cleaned.)
- All new strong passwords (cPanel, FTP, database, and wp-admin), based on the highest security rules set by your hosting company. (This is a vital step to keep the hackers from getting back into your site).
- Complete inspection of all your website files for any malicious script left by hackers. (Done our security techs manually.)
- Removal of all malicious code and files found on your site. (We delete all the trigger files the hackers hide on your server so your site won’t get reinfected. And we remove all the hidden code they inject in your files.)
- Restore your site back to normal or as close as possible to the time before your site was attacked.
- Correct permissions set on your server’s directories and files. (Hackers love to change server permissions so they can try to inject malicious code again. We close those security vulnerabilities for you.)
- A Final check to make sure everything on your site’s working.
- Removal of malware warnings from Google, Yahoo and Bing (if any). (We take care of this for you so you can get your site re-listed on the search engines.)
- 30 days of malware scanning for your website. (If your site gets reinfected, we’ll notify you right away.)
- A full diagnostics report sent to you via secure server.